The Vivo range of stringed instruments has been crafted to deliver a student instrument that looks, feels, sounds and plays well above its price tag. During extensive consultation with the String community; including Players, Teachers and Violin Luthiers, The Vivo brief was to hone in on the needs of a quality student instrument.
And now it’s here.
The Solid Spruce top and Solid Maple back and Sides delivers a rich tone. The Inlaid Purfling, Ebony Fingerboard and Pegs combine to give the instrument the classic traditional look. Whilst the Ultra-Lightweight composite tailpiece brings it into the modern world.
Vivo Neo Viola Key Features
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Maple
- Tailpiece: Vivo Ultra-Lightweight Carbon Composite with fine-tuners.
- Purfling: Inlaid
- Pegs: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Case: Lightweight Poly-Foam Shaped Case with shoulder strap
- Bow: Octagonal Brazilwood with Parisian eye & Ebony Frog, Horsehair
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Setup: Professionally setup and tested by a qualified Luthier prior to sale