This mic is a classic, vintage design that summons images of live performance in days gone by. It features a chrome-plated die cast body with stunning retro styling and characteristics.
This is a brand-new re-issued direct copy of a world famous Birdcage style Vintage microphone, most commonly known as “That Elvis mic” or even “That BBC mic!”
It is overall a quality microphone, both in sound and build. Designed originally as a vocal mic, it is surprisingly good in other uses, particularly in Recording and Voice-Over applications.
Screws directly onto a standard Microphone Stand and uses an industry standard XLR Microphone Cable
- Type: ¢ 34 Pressure Gradient Transducer
- Polar Pattern: Uni-Directional
- Frequency Response : 20Hz-20kHz with Low-Cut switch
- Sensitivity :-35±2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1KHz)
- Output Impedance: 200?±30% at 1kHz
- Load Impedance: ?1000?
- Self Noise: 14dB A
- Max. Input SPL:130dB (at 1kHz?1% T.H.D)
- S/N Ratio: 80dB
- Connector: XLR
- Power Requirement: 48V Phantom Power
- Includes Deluxe Carry Case