Sibelius Ultimate Bundle with Photoscore and Audioscore (Education Pricing)
- This bundle combines Sibelius | Ultimate with Photoscore Ultimate 8 and AudioScore Ultimate 8 plus NotateMe Ultimate.
- This pricing requires post-purchase verification of Education status before product can be activated. This product is available to schools, tertiary institutions , teachers, secondary and tertiary students.
Preview and play scores—anywhere, on any device
Sibelius | Cloud Sharing makes it easy to share scores in the cloud and invite others to view, hear, and review your work. You can share scores privately with anyone or post your work on your website and on social media for the world to hear. All you need is Sibelius and an Internet connection.
Share scores with a click
Photoscore Ultimate 8
PhotoScore is a music scanning program – the musical equivalent of a text OCR program. It is also able to convert PDF files to editable and playable notation.
What do people use PhotoScore for?
- Accompaniment and guidance when practicing instruments
- Transposing (for example to bring a vocal part into range)
- Scanning music for use in sequencers or other editing programs; for re-arranging or extracting parts
Scanning handwritten music
- Creating MIDI files to put on web pages for others to hear
- Just for fun! With PhotoScore you can scan in your favorite song, have it played back to you, change the instruments and so on!
Audioscore Ultimate 8
- Create scores from MP3s and CD tracks! Using the most intelligent technology available AudioScore Ultimate is able to convert up to 16 instruments / notes playing at a time into multiple staves, with up to 4 voices per staff.
- Send the results directly to Sibelius or save MusicXML, NIFF and MIDI files for use in most other music programs such as Finale or Cubase. Alternatively, allow AudioScore Ultimate to print out a professional quality score for you.
- UltraSound™ – AudioScore Ultimate even allows the intricate nuances of a performance to be viewed, played and edited, such as the subtle changes in pitch, volume and timing.
- Alternatively, produce new versions of music using MIDI instruments – you choose which ones. AudioScore analyzes the original music in great detail so is able to play back with great realism – open one of your favorite songs and hear it performed by a brass band or string quartet!
What AudioScore Recognizes
Styles ranging from solo & chamber music to jazz & pop
A wide range of music performed by non-percussion instruments
All pitches ranging from F0 to C8
The instrument performing each note
Transcribes notes and rests as short as 32nd note
Triplets, duplets, key signatures and clefs
Pitch and volume changes at a resolution of 0.01 seconds