When the Shubb C1 Guitar capo was first introduced more than 30 years ago guitarists throughout the world fell in love with it. They’re still in love with it today. The Shubb C1 has received a few tweaks through the years, but its basic mechanical principle remains the same: a unique over-center locking mechanism that provides an unrivalled combination of power, speed, accuracy and ease of use. One smooth flip of the lever locks it securely in place, and removes it just as quickly.
And the Shubb capo is BY FAR the best at not creating tuning problems. Its soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip, so it doesn’t bend the strings over the frets. Its closing action is just like your hand, so it doesn’t pull the string off center. As a result, no re-tuning is necessary!
- Nickel Plated Steel
- Suits Steel string acoustic and electric guitars
- Integrated roller design offers smoother action, superior geometry and reduced wear
- Rounded edges, making the Capo softer to the touch
- Contoured lever allows easy use
- Soft, resilient rubber is specially designed to work just like a fingertip
- Innovative design with patented locking action
- Delivers unmatched power, speed and accuracy
- Locks securely in place
- No re-tuning necessary
- Pressure is totally adjustable