MOOER has unleashed a brand new multi effects processor which delivers unparalleled amp modelling and an amazing array of effects and features which will surely impress even the most discerning of tone chasers. The GE200 has been designed from the ground up to be the musicians perfect partner. Be it live on-stage, in the recording studio or back home in the practice den.
The Mooer GE200 houses over 50 amp models which utilize the same cutting edge technology as MOOER’s hugely successful range of MICRO PREAMPS. These digital amp models completely recreate the tone, touch and feel of their real-life counterparts.
On board are a wide array of digital effects including Compressors, drives, noise gates, EQ’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs. The effects signal chain is fully customisable within each preset allowing each of the individual effects blocks to be internally routed in any order. The 3.5” full colour display makes viewing the UI an absolute pleasure and programming presets is as easy as 1, 2, 3 using the effect blocks dedicated edit buttons.
The built-in expression pedal and 3 brightly lit footswitches provide full control over the GE200 for rocking out live on stage. Providing real-time adjustment to some very special control options like the MERGE feature, which opens up limitless creative possibilities.
The integrated looper with half-speed and reverse effects, team up well with its optional drum machine and 3.5mm input for practicing songs at home.
Connect GE200 to a PC via USB to record directly to your DAW. With fully configurable outputs and monitoring, GE200 can be the main hub at your home guitar studio.
All of this is housed in a sleek, brushed aluminium shell which looks fantastic in the home or studio and provides a heavy-duty roadworthy chassis.
- 55 high quality amplifier models
- 26 IR speaker cab models and added support for 3rdparty IR
- 70 high quality effects. Including Compressors, drives, noise gates, eq’s, modulation, pitch, filters, delays and reverbs
- 52 second looper with half speed and reverse effects
- Drum machine with 40 drum patterns and 10 metronome rhythms.
- Store and recall up to 200 Presets
- Adjustable signal chain lets you arrange the internal effects how you like
- USB connectivity for PC editing and direct audio recording to computer
- Programmable outputs for easy integration into any live setup
- Auxiliary input and dedicated headphone output for audio playback and totally immersive practice sessions