The Jupiter JFL700E (Formerly 511SE) student flute features a split E mechanism and is one of the most popular student flutes in the Australian market.
Key features include:
- Split-E mechanism provides an alternate fingering for High-E which some players may find easier to intonate
- Silver plated nickel silver headjoint.
- Silver plated nickel silver body, foot and keys.
- Body, head and keys made of 30% nickel alloy allowing thinner body walls and better resonance without loss of body strength.
- Rib constructed body wall, .016 inch 4mm.
- Power forged plateau keys.
- Rolled tone holes.
- Stainless steel springs.
- Tapered pivot screws.
- Double skin pads.
- Covered tone holes.
- Offset G.
- Deluxe hard case and cover.