Even with the best-selling delays in compact-pedal history, BOSS continues to push the envelope and innovate. The new DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modeled Analog Delay mode, External pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
– Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
– Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
– Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
– Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
– Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
– Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)