The Pro Mini Stand is fabricated from sustainable solid kiln dried African Sapele hardwood.
This compact stand is designed to temporarily and securely support a stringed instrument in a protected or monitored environment.
The Pro MiniStand is intended for solo performances, studio, home and display use.
The Pro-Mini is designed with a square off rear leg that offers two setup options.
The first position will support the smallest instruments. In the full open position it will support slightly larger instruments with bodies up to 3.75 inches thick.
Pro-Mini’s highly durable design supports all sizes of ukulele, u-bass, mandolin, a violin with or without a shoulder a rest, viola, harpsichords, tablets, or iPad.
Pro-mini is a compact accessory that folds up small enough to store in many instrument cases, gig bags or even in a shirt pocket. Pro-Mini is a great choice for traveling professional musicians. It enhances the professionalism of the performer, and then neatly packs away for travel.
- Inert silicon pads at contact points
- Closed cell neoprene padding
- Hard neoprene in thin line areas
- African Sapele construction
- Stainless hinge with non-slip pins
- Two-position brace
- Measures 6 3/8 inches x 3 inches x 1 3/8 inches when closed
- Measures 7 inches x 8 inches x 6 inches open – position 1
- Measures 9-1/4 inch x 8 inches x 6 inches open – position 2
- Comes in black velveteen bag