Boss Katana 50 Watt Amp
With 50 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Boss Katana 50 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. Offering three power settings from 0.5w, to 25w, to 50w. In addition, the Boss Katana 50 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customisable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Boss Katana Version 2: Expanded Effects, More Tone Settings, and Increased Performance Versatility
Now available, the feature-packed Boss Katana Version 2 update adds many user-requested additions and enhancements to the Katana stage amp lineup. A new delay, Phaser, and Flanger effect bring the total number to 58. The Tone Setting memories have been doubled for even greater versatility while performing. The update also includes newly added channel and global EQs for refined tone-shaping, powerful Cabinet Resonance and Air Feel direct out functions derived from the Waza amp series, and many other great features.
- Stage-ready 50-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
Compatible footswitches: Boss FS-5L,