Welcome to your high-def digital audio future
iRig HD-A features superior digital audio quality and offers a premium 24-bit A/D converter for a crystal clear digital signal that’s free from noise and crosstalk. Plus, its ultra-low-draw power consumption circuitry eliminates the need for batteries – it’s powered by your mobile device or computer. An onboard gain control allows you to dial in the perfect signal level for your instrument and apps, and a multicolor LED lets you know what’s going on with your interface and signal.
iRig HD-A Guitar Interface is compatible with AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio as well as any other real-time processing apps which support USB/OTG audio input. Use the iRig HD-A anywhere you play guitar – on the go, in the studio or on your PC at home.
iRig HD-A – plug in and play
No matter where you are, iRig HD-A Guitar interface delivers a pure high-quality digital input signal. It features an ultra-transparent 24-bit A/D converter that accurately preserves the nuances of your instrument. This means you can rock out on your Android device, PC laptop or desktop computer with studio quality sound. iRig HD-A features a standard 1/4″ Hi-Z instrument input jack, and connects to your Android device with the included OTG cable.
One interface – everywhere you play
The beauty of the iRig HD-A Guitar Interface is that it works everywhere you do. It also comes with a handy USB cable and is class compliant, so you can plug right in to your laptop or desktop PC computer and keep jamming.
AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio
Now for the good stuff. Download the AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio app from the Samsung Galaxy Store. Plug your guitar into iRig HD-A, plug your headphones into your device headphone jack and launch the app. Immediately you’ll see something very familiar – a complete guitar rig.
AmpliTube for Samsung Pro Audio turns your Android device that supports Samsung Professional Audio technology — like the Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices — into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-effects processor, offering up digital versions of some of the most coveted amplifiers and stompbox effects of all time.
- High-quality instrument-level 1/4” Hi-Z input jack
- Detachable cables for OTG and USB connector compatibility
- Preamp gain control
- High-quality low-noise, high-definition preamp
- High-quality 24-bit A/D conversion
- 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Powered by the mobile device or USB
- Connect electric guitar or bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards and mixers
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Comes with AmpliTube FREE for Samsung Pro Audio app (free download on Samsung Galaxy Store)
- Free AmpliTube Custom Shop software (download from IK site) and free download of AmpliTube Metal collection for PC users
- Compatible with Android devices that support Samsung Professional Audio technology, like the Samsung Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge.
- Compatible with Android devices via USB (OTG) connector running Android apps that use USB (OTG) audio input
- Compatible with any Android devices via USB (OTG) connector running Android 5