1880 Ukulele Co 200 Series Ukes are all proudly produced in a specialised manufacturing facility and are constructed of select tone woods and high quality finishes. Charactersied by outstanding tone, playability and projection, 1880 Ukuleles are built to the highest standard with best practice techniques. The 1880 Ukulele Co. 200 Series concert ukuleles all feature solid spruce tops, mahogany back and sides and arched tops.
1880 Soprano Ukulele – 200 Series Features
- Solid spruce top
- Mahogany back and sides.
- Arched top.
- Black walnut with pearl top binding and black walnut back binding.
- Okume neck with black walnut fingerboard and pearloid dot inlays.
- Pearl inlaid soundhole rosette.
- Black walnut bridge.
- Graph Tech Canada, NuBone XB compensated saddle and bone nut.
- Chrome Waverly style open gear machine heads.
- Aquila strings.
- 16 nickel frets.
- 346mm scale.
- Natural satin.